Plan your holiday to Reykjavik
The capital of Iceland, Reykjavik, is a lively and culturally rich city on the southwestern coast. The city has museums, art galleries, restaurants, shops, and stunning architectural landmarks like the Hallgrímskirkja church and Harpa concert hall. Reykjavik is also a great starting point for exploring Iceland's incredible natural wonders, including the Northern Lights.
The Aurora Borealis, often known as the Northern Lights, is caused by the impact of electrically charged particles from the sun with particles in Earth's atmosphere. Iceland is one of the best sites in the world to view this breathtaking display of lights from September through April, with the peak season being December through February. While the lights can be seen from Reykjavik, it's often recommended to venture outside the city to escape light pollution for a better view. In addition to the Northern Lights, Reykjavik visitors can enjoy various activities and attractions, including exploring the city's unique culture and cuisine, visiting geothermal pools and spas, and embarking on scenic drives along the famous Golden Circle route. With "Nights Out! Lights Out!" you'll have a memorable holiday combining natural beauty, cultural experiences, and fun. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
Your Package includes
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- Reykjavik: 3 Nights Stay at a 4 Star Hotel
- Accommodation included
- Nearest Restaurants
- Braud & Co
- 101 Reykjavik Street Food
- Old Iceland Restaurant
- Nearest Attractions
- Mink Viking Portrait Studio
- Handknitting Association of Iceland
- Experience the magic of the Northern Lights Mystery tour
- Financially protected
Comfortable and Luxurious Hotel stay
- Paid private parking nearby
- Free High-Speed Internet (WIFI)
- Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room
- Taxi service
- Business Center with Internet Access
- Conference facilities
- 24-hour security
- Breakfast available
- Breakfast buffet
- Complimentary Instant Coffee
- Complimentary tea
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Special diet menus
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking hotel
- ATM on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
Fosshotel Reykjavik is located in the business district of Borgartun, near the city centre of Reykjavik. The Reykjavik harbour, the stunning Harpa concert hall, and Laugavegur, with its bustling restaurants, bars, and stores, are within a ten-minute walk along the coast. Many of the 16-story Fosshotel Reykjavik rooms offer breathtaking views of the city and harbour. The interior design of the Fosshotel Reykjavik is dominated by natural, inviting materials that create a cosy atmosphere. Lastly, the ground floor is home to the Haust Restaurant and Beer Garten. With 30 beers on tap and countless beer bottles, the Beer Garden is a wonderful meeting place for beer and food enthusiasts. Haust is the Icelandic word for autumn, the season of the harvest. The restaurant's cosy atmosphere is soothing and immediately places you at ease. On a long, immaculate counter, soups, cold dishes, salads, meat, fish, and desserts are arranged buffet-style.
Extra fun add-ons
- Golden Circle Full-Day Tour with Kerid Crater-£61pp
- Whale Watching and Marine Life Cruise-£65pp
- Northern Lights Bus Tour from Reykjavik-£50pp
- From Reykjavik: South of Iceland Full-Day Trip-£86pp
- Blue Lagoon: Entry Ticket with Drink, Towel, and Mud Mask-£89pp
- Magic Ice Bar Entrance and Welcome Drink-£30pp
- Whales of Iceland Museum Entrance Ticket-£28pp
- Puffin Watching Boat Tour-£44pp
- Sightseeing Walking Tour with a Viking-£44pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
Look through the fine print before you travel to Reykjavik
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.
Know what good vibes our clients have picked