Despite being a small archipelago, Malta offers dazzling diversity. Malta Island is a multifaceted travel destination with UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning beaches, and a terrific island vibe. Discover this tiny Mediterranean nation's history, culture, and natural splendour. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request
- Stay 3 nights at Hotel Santana Malta (4 Star)
- Accommodation Included
- Nearby Restaurants
- Rebekah's Restaurant
- Al Ponte Restaurant & Pizzeria
- L'Amigo Restaurant
- Nearby Attractions
- The Mdina Dungeons Museum
- III-Majjistral Nature & History Park
- The Red Tower
- Financially Protected
Welcome to Malta. Arrive at your accommodation and relax to start your excursion.
after breakfast, start your excursion at Valletta. The Knights of St. John constructed it.
Who mandated that every nook and cranny of the city be adorned with statues or niches. It is one of Malta's most well-liked tourist destinations and was recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Visit the City Gate and Valletta streets
As you enter the city's heart through the majestic main gate, turn to your right to see the Parliament Building completed in 2014. The pedestrianised core of Valletta is teeming with cafes, gift stores, restaurants and hidden gems.
Make sure you get to Valletta's western region. A few feet from the Anglican Cathedral of St. Paul's are structures with aesthetically pleasing, colourful balconies.
Stroll around the St. Jonh's Co-Cathedral
The enormous Caravaggio artwork of John the Baptist is one of the cathedrals of Malta's key attractions. You'll be left speechless by the abundance of artwork and gilded ornamentation, as well as the stunning ceiling designs and marble floor scripts.
Head to Vittoriosa (Birgu)
The city of Vittoriosa is substantially older than the capital and is located across from Valletta. Another draw is the Fort St. Angelo walls, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take a stroll through the pricey yachts and vessels at Vittorio's Waterfront.
Explore the Mdina
Silent City is the nickname for Mdina, the former capital of Malta. On one of Malta's few hills are the old city walls. On a sweltering day, high walls provide shade and cooling relief; narrow lanes and sandstone-coloured homes add to the appeal.
Stroll around the Marsaxlokk
The multicoloured luzzu, or colourful fishing boats with Osiris eyes painted on both sides of the bow, are a notable feature of the Indian city of Marsaxlokk. Additionally, there is a daily market where you may buy practically anything, from Chinese-made toys to vegetables.
Discover the Blue Grotto
One of Malta's most visited tourist destinations is The Blue Grotto. A 25-minute boat trip can take visitors past the cliffs and six caverns.
Admire the Mnajdra and Hagar Qim
Malta's ancient megalithic temples, Mnajdra and Hagar Qim, were added to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List in 1992. Located less than 2 kilometres from the famous Blue Grotto, they can also be accessed directly from Rabat.
Leaving Home. Bo Voyage!
Hotel Santana Malta
Indulge in a remarkable experience tailored just for you at Hotel Santana in Qawra. Whether you're seeking leisurely bliss or productive business endeavours, our 4-star haven guarantees to surpass every expectation. Discover a world of personalized service, cosy accommodations, and top-notch facilities that will leave an indelible mark on your memories. Situated in the heart of St. Paul's Bay, our exceptional location grants easy access to the captivating promenade, a pristine sandy beach, convenient public transport, vibrant shops, enticing bars, and delectable restaurants. Plus, relish the convenience of a free public car park across from our hotel. Stay connected with complimentary wifi in all guest rooms and public areas. Welcome to Hotel Santana, where your ultimate satisfaction is our utmost priority.
- Bugibba: Gozo, Comino, and Blue Lagoon Sightseeing Cruise-£27pp
- Prehistoric Temples, Limestone Heritage & Blue Grotto-£32pp
- Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens-£32pp
- Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea Tour with Boat Trip-£35pp
- Scenic Tour by Vintage Bus including Palazzo Falson-£40pp
- St. Julian's: Parasailing Experience with Photos and Videos-£48pp
- Marsamxett Harbour and Grand Harbour Cruise by Night-£18pp
- From Malta: Three Islands Swimming and Sightseeing Boat Tour-£27pp
- Valletta, Sliema, Bugibba Fireworks Festival Cruise-£40pp
- Guided Segway Adventure Tour-£61pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.