Plan your holiday to Malta
Despite being a small archipelago, Malta offers dazzling diversity. Malta Island is a multifaceted travel destination with UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning beaches, and a terrific island vibe. Discover this tiny Mediterranean nation's history, culture, and natural splendour. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
Your Package includes
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request
- Stay 3 nights at Hotel Santana Malta (4 Star)
- Accommodation Included
- Nearby Restaurants
- Rebekah's Restaurant
- Al Ponte Restaurant & Pizzeria
- L'Amigo Restaurant
- Nearby Attractions
- The Mdina Dungeons Museum
- III-Majjistral Nature & History Park
- The Red Tower
- Financially Protected
Comfortable and Luxurious Hotel stay
- Free Parking
- Free High-Speed Internet (wifi)
- Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room
- Evening entertainment
- Kids pool
- Highchairs available
- Pool/beach towels
- Rooftop pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Heated pool
- Yoga classes
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available
- Breakfast buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Happy hour
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus
- Vending machine
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop bar
- Airport Transportation
- Car hire
- Taxi service
- Conference facilities
- Banquet room
- Meeting rooms
- Body wrap
- Couples massage
- Facial treatments
- Foot massage
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Neck massage
- Rooftop terrace
- Baggage storage
- Non-smoking hotel
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Sun loungers/beach chairs
- Sun terrace
- Sun umbrellas
- First aid kit
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
Indulge in a remarkable experience tailored just for you at Hotel Santana in Qawra. Whether you're seeking leisurely bliss or productive business endeavours, our 4-star haven guarantees to surpass every expectation. Discover a world of personalized service, cosy accommodations, and top-notch facilities that will leave an indelible mark on your memories. Situated in the heart of St. Paul's Bay, our exceptional location grants easy access to the captivating promenade, a pristine sandy beach, convenient public transport, vibrant shops, enticing bars, and delectable restaurants. Plus, relish the convenience of a free public car park across from our hotel. Stay connected with complimentary wifi in all guest rooms and public areas. Welcome to Hotel Santana, where your ultimate satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Extra fun add-ons
- Bugibba: Gozo, Comino, and Blue Lagoon Sightseeing Cruise-£27pp
- Prehistoric Temples, Limestone Heritage & Blue Grotto-£32pp
- Mdina, Dingli Cliffs and San Anton Botanical Gardens-£32pp
- Vittoriosa, Cospicua and Senglea Tour with Boat Trip-£35pp
- Scenic Tour by Vintage Bus including Palazzo Falson-£40pp
- St. Julian's: Parasailing Experience with Photos and Videos-£48pp
- Marsamxett Harbour and Grand Harbour Cruise by Night-£18pp
- From Malta: Three Islands Swimming and Sightseeing Boat Tour-£27pp
- Valletta, Sliema, Bugibba Fireworks Festival Cruise-£40pp
- Guided Segway Adventure Tour-£61pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
Look through the fine print before you travel to Malta
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.
Know what good vibes our clients have picked