Plan your holiday to Santorini
On breathtaking Santorini holidays, perch on the rim of a volcano's caldera and take in some of the beautiful iconic views in the Mediterranean. When you first see Santorini and see those snow-white layers on top of the cliff dotted with Tiffany blue pools tumbling down into the sea, it's like stepping into a fairytale. Find your path through the maze of pathways where the only traffic is a donkey caravan; you'll be dining in pink-walled restaurants over lobster carpaccio or on butternut wood tables under the stars where Moet and oyster bars overlook stunning black sand beaches.
Few people are unaware that holidays to Santorini are unmissable, as evidenced by the crowds that swarm through the island's most beautiful town, Oia. We'll tell you to go early or late to avoid the public and instead spend your days on crisp-white restaurant terraces or in private pools overlooking the Aegean Sea. And there are a lot of them. Humble houses have been transformed into minimalistic clean-lined cave hotels, infinity pools have cliff-hugging caldera views, and luxurious Champagne lounges have also received the talcum-white treatment. When you venture out, you'll discover that Santorini holidays are all about cable car rides off the edge of the volcano. Archaeological ruins rival Pompeii, a zigzag of slender streets lined with sea green shutters, blue-domed churches, and chalky white cliffs crumbling onto pristine grey sands.
Your Package includes
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- Accommodation included
- Stay 5 nights in Santorini at Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites (4 Star)
- Nearest Restaurants
- Filos Santorini
- Theoni’s Restaurant
- Nearest Attractions
- Santorini Cable Car Overlook
- Panoramic View Fira
- Financially protected
Comfortable and Luxurious Hotel stay
- Free Internet
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour check-in
- Shuttle bus service
- Airport transportation
- Bicycle rental
- Car hire
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available
- Breakfast buffet
- Breakfast in the room
- Bar / lounge
- Poolside bar
Greek island of Santorini is home to the opulent 4-star Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites. A tranquil oasis is available for guests to unwind and rejuvenate at this elegant hotel. Aressana offers the ideal fusion of tradition and comfort with its charming Cycladic architecture and contemporary amenities. The elegantly furnished, roomy suites and suites offer stunning views of the Aegean Sea or the charming village of Fira. The hotel's spa offers a variety of spa services, and the restaurant serves delicious Mediterranean fare while guests relax by the inviting pool. For those looking for a peaceful getaway in one of Greece's most alluring locales, the Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites guarantees an unforgettable experience.
Extra fun add-ons
- Santorini: Volcanic Islands Cruise with Hot Springs Visit - £28pp
- Santorini: Premium Catamaran Cruise with Fresh BBQ & Drinks - £79pp
- Santorini: Horse Riding Trip to Black Sandy Beach - £79pp
- Santorini: Traditional Sightseeing Bus Tour with Oia Sunset - £53pp
- Santorini: Brewery Tour with Beer Tasting & Optional Meal - £27pp
- Santorini E-Bike Rental - £31pp
- Santorini: Wine Museum Tasting & Entry with Audioguide - £22pp
- Santorini: The Lost Atlantis 9D Experience - £17pp
- Santorini: Thirassia Islands and Volcano Guided Cruise - £49pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment: 25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment: 40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment: 35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
Look through the fine print before you travel to Santorini
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.
Know what good vibes our clients have picked