Plan your holiday to Barcelona
Barcelona, in Spain, is a renowned tourist destination, and it is so lovely that some people consider it one of their favourite cities worldwide. Barcelona is a hotspot for cultural, fashion, and food trends. It combines the avant-garde atmosphere of more modern neighbourhoods with the slower pace of the old town. This town has something for everyone, from the city's famous cathedrals to the nightclubs along the seashore. Our Holiday Vibes are Good Vibes Only!
Your Package includes
- Return flights from London
- Regional airports available upon request.
- 02 Nights stay in Barcelona – 3 star – Hotel Best Auto Hogar
- Accommodation included
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 7 miles away
- Spice Cafe is within 0.3 miles away
- Financially protected
Comfortable and Luxurious Hotel stay
- Parking garage
- Coffee shop
- Bicycle rental
- Car hire
- Meeting rooms
- Baggage storage
- Breakfast available
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
The Auto Hogar Hotel is located in the heart of Barcelona. The Hotel also contains a historic cafe/restaurant, Cafe Espaol, which serves as a meeting spot in the Paral•lel district. It completed the refurbishment of the Hotel's 153 rooms in early 2013. Private balconies with beautiful views of Barcelona are included in the rooms. The old theatre district all around Paral•lel avenue, the beach, the Gothic quarter, restaurants, and the Olympic port are all within walking distance.
Extra fun add-ons
- Casa Batlló Entry with Self-Audioguide Tour-£35pp
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour 24 or 48-Hour Ticket-£34pp
- Park Güell Admission Ticket-£16pp
- Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide-£34pp
- Montjuïc Cable Car Roundtrip Ticket-£18pp
- Montserrat Tour, Monastery & Optional Wine/Lunch-£61pp
- Port of Barcelona Eco Catamaran Cruise-£16pp
- Spotify Camp Nou and FC Barcelona Museum-£22pp
- Flamenco Show at City Hall Theater-£22pp
- Casa Milà Skip-the-Line Ticket and Audio Guide-£27pp
Low Deposits: The first low deposit is due per person and will be presented at the time of booking.
- 1st Payment:25% low deposit from the total holiday cost
- 2nd Payment:40% of the remaining balance
- 3rd Payment:35% final payment
You can also customize your payment plan by speaking to your Low Cost Vibes expert
Look through the fine print before you travel to Barcelona
- Price is based on two people sharing a room.
- Price is based on Bed and Breakfast Basis. ( Changes with the deal)
- Hand luggage only. (Supplementary charges for Extra Luggage)
- This holiday is provided by Low-Cost Vibes and is financially protected under ATOL
- You will receive all documents relevant to your trip, ten days prior to departure at the latest.
- Outbound flights will be between 06am and 4.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 8am and 11.45pm.
- Lowest price is available for flights from London Airports supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Travelers name must match the name that appears on the Passport.
- For a family or group travelling together, at least one person should be 18+ years of age.
- Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination which may change at short notice, including the need to show proof of having tested negative for, or having had a certified vaccination against, COVID-19. It is your responsibility to ensure you can satisfy these requirements before booking so please familiarize yourself with the latest requirements before booking via your government's foreign advice service at www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- If you have a medical condition or a member of your party is a person of reduced mobility, please let us know before making a booking so we can ensure that the holiday is suitable for you.
- This offer shown is subject to our agency booking terms.
- If your passport information changes after you make your reservation, please let us know.
- City/Tourist tax not included.
Know what good vibes our clients have picked